Kiwi Auto Parts in Milton are looking for a reliable new staff member.
The position involves:
- Dismantling Japanese and European vehicles
- Maintaining a safe and tidy workspace
- Disposing of parts and scrap metals in an appropriate manner to meet environmental and health and safety requirements
The successful applicant will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Testing of various mechanical and electrical parts
- Safe usage of equipment – tools, forklift
- Able to dismantle cars without damaging parts and ensuring they are fit for sale
- Have the ability to work at speed and within acceptable time frames to meet customer and courier deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work independently
- Good communication
- Hard working and motivated
This position could be either full time or part time for the right person.
To Apply - please email CV and cover letter to: