64 hours per fortnight (0.8 FTE)
Clutha Health First is an integrated rural health facility employing a large team of medical and administrative professionals. We have an opportunity for an HR Co-ordinator to take responsibility for the smooth running of our HR services.
The role includes:
- Implementation and maintenance of effective HR systems and processes.
- Recruiting and on-boarding employees.
- Researching and participating in Collective Employment discussions.
- Responsibility for fully staffing the doctors rosters.
Key attributes required include:
- Experience in, and understanding of Human Resources.
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Familiarity with Collective Employment Agreements.
- Strong communication skills.
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, this appointment will be subject to:
- Police Vetting;
- Covid Vaccination Requirements following the update to COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, to be employed with Clutha Health First you will be required to be fully vaccinated. If you have already been fully vaccinated you will need to provide proof of this to our CHF Quality & Risk Co-ordinator. If you are not yet fully vaccinated you must make arrangements to undertake your first vaccination no later than the 15th November, and be fully vaccinated, as required by the Order, by 1 January 2022.
The following documents are available for this position:
When applying for this position, your application must be supported by a completed CHF application form and police vetting form (section 2). Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For enquiries or to submit your application, please contact:
Ray Anton, Chief Executive
Telephone: 027 229 9930