RETAIL ASSISTANT – SuperValue Milton
We are looking for hard-working team players to join our team. Your primary task will be replenishing and merchandising our store so that it looks great for our customers! You will also be responsible for ensuring our store area is clean & tidy and assisting with customer enquiries when required. Most importantly this role requires Integrity, reliability and punctuality.
Suitable applicants must be capable of consistently working hard and at a fast pace, moving heavy boxes for continuous periods, cleaning, restocking shelves and serving our lovely customers along with other duties. The ideal applicant will display/have:
- a happy disposition with excellent communication skills,
- high presentation standards,
- accuracy and be thorough in their work,
- flexibility with working hours and days with the ability to work weekends and evenings,
- honesty, an excellent work ethic and a desire to learn,
- happy to do whatever it takes to provide the best service we can to our customers. Experience in retail would be ideal. Similar experience in general retail and liquor may be considered. LCQ/Duty Manager Certificate or Lotto experience will be required. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency. If this sounds like you and you want to join our team, then forward your CV to mailto:email@example.com.