We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for a full-time, permanent role of Foreperson / Aluminium Joinery Fabricator. You will lead a small team of Fabricators as well as work alongside them. Experience in leading a successful team is necessary.
Milton is a town that is growing as people realise it is only a short commute from Otago’s bigger centres and it is the gateway to Central Otago and the Catlins. There are many beautiful beaches nearby and rolling countryside to explore.
Experience in the aluminium window and door industry is preferred. You would need to have at least three years’ experience and/or an appropriate qualification.
The successful applicant would possess the following:
• Effective time management of team with quality
• Reliable, committed, responsible and accountable
• Physically fit (heavy lifting required)
• Excellent communicator
• Strong attention to detail and a high quality of workmanship
As a Fabricator, you will be expected to perform the following:
• Fabricate aluminium joinery including cutting, assembly, fixing hardware and glazing
• Complete work as per job sheets in accordance with the production schedule
• Manufacture allocated work within the time required
• Utilise tools such as drills, cut off saws, band saws, routers and punches appropriately and competently
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter to