This job provides frontline, first point of contact to our customers in person, by telephone and electronically. If you delight in the idea of daily helping people of all ages, backgrounds and ethnicities and are committed to providing them with excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you. Experience in a customer service and/or administration team environment will help your application onto the front foot.
This is a fixed term role for approximately 13 months to cover a period of parental leave. Full time hours of work.
For confidential enquiries: Contact Sharon Jenkinson, phone 03 4190273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy closes: 5pm, Monday 10 September 2018
To apply: Please complete the application for employment form and return to us, accompanied by your CV and covering letter.
Applications should be in either Microsoft Word format or PDF.
Send applications to
- Email email@example.com
- Or mail to Finance Support Officer Vacancy
- Clutha District Council
- P O Box 25,
- Balclutha 9240
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
- All applications will be acknowledged to the email address provided in your application (preferred method) or posted if email not included.
- Your application will be treated confidentially. Only persons who are involved in the recruitment process will view the information you provide in your application.
- After the closing date, relevant staff will shortlist the applicants for the interview process.
- Those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted by us to arrange a date/time.
- If you are selected for an interview, be prepared to sign a police vetting form authorizing the Clutha District Council to seek a police report on you. We will notify unsuccessful applicants at an appropriate stage of the recruitment process of the result but not the reason. We are not obliged to provide a reason why you were not successful with your application.
For Application form and Position Description: