The South Otago Town and Country Club is a recognized successful local entertainment and leisure facility with over 40 years of community involvement and over 1200 members.
The Club is looking for a great all-rounder. The successful applicant must be energetic, friendly and outgoing with a passion for customer service
• Hours will be rostered with weekend work
• Occasional split shifts
• Must be prepared to carry out all jobs as need in the kitchen/restaurant including basic food preparation and desserts
• Have the ability to talk to customers and make them welcome in our club
• Have good time management skills
• Be able to work under pressure at times
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
This is an exciting position for an enthusiastic and passionate applicant where no two days are the same
Please click "Apply Now" to apply: