We are looking for a person to help residents and visitors access our high-quality tourist and council services at the Clutha i-SITE and Service Centre.
We need someone who is confident, self-motivated and outgoing to greet and help people get what they need. It’s part time, every fourth Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus casual, relief work as required at other times and at other council offices around the Clutha District.
You will have or be willing to undertake tourism qualifications to help you thrive in a supportive work environment with a friendly team. This is an exciting time to be part of the information and service industry in a high growth period for the Clutha-Catlins.
For confidential enquiries
Please phone Vicki Darling on 03 418 1677 or Angela Anderson on 03 418 0388
8.30am, Monday 18 November 2019
Pay ranges from $20.25 to $21.38 per hour gross, dependent on relevant qualifications, experience and skills.
Included in this information pack
Clutha District Council Application for Employment Form
Please complete our application for employment form and return to us, preferably by email, accompanied by your CV and covering letter. An incomplete application is not likely to lead to success.
Send applications to
Emailed applications must be in either Microsoft Word format or PDF.
Or post to
Visitor Information Officer Vacancy
Clutha District Council
P O Box 25
You may wish to visit our website www.cluthadc.govt.nz for information about the Clutha District and this council.
• All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
• All applications will be acknowledged to the email address provided in your application (preferred method) or posted if email not included.
• Your application will be treated confidentially. Only staff that are involved in the recruitment process will view the information you provide in your application.
• After the closing date, relevant staff will shortlist the applicants for the interview process.
• Those applicants selected for interview will be contacted by us to arrange a date/time.
• If you are selected for an interview, be prepared to sign a police vetting form authorizing the Clutha District Council to seek a police report on you.
• We will notify unsuccessful applicants at an appropriate stage of the recruitment process. We are not obliged to provide a reason why you were not successful with your application.