At Unifone, we believe that everyone should have good internet; no matter where they live. Based in Dunedin and Balclutha, we have a great local team focused on providing the service and support our customers deserve – whether that be for rural internet, residential internet, or business internet solutions. We are passionate about providing affordable and reliable internet throughout Otago, Southland… basically as far as we can reach – and our range is ever increasing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic team member for our busy support centre. The successful applicant will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Good working knowledge of how the internet is used in home, farm and business.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365.
- Prior face to face or over the phone sales experience
- Experience in a customer support role.
- Problem solver and approachable manner. The post holder will be working closely with Unifone customers and dealing with sales enquiries.
- Be a technology native, comfortable with using computer and internet based technology of all types.
- Able to quickly upskill as new industry and consumer technologies are introduced within Unifone and in the marketplace.
- Confidential approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users and to a range of different people and ages.
- Ability to work both on your own and within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, keep to deadlines and to continually re-prioritise work based on everchanging user needs.
- Commitment to continually develop skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to record information in a logical manner.
Reporting to our Operations Manager, our new team member will work across the following streams:
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to Unifone customers.
- Convert sales enquires into new connections or value-added service sales.
- Act as receptionist for foot traffic visitors to office.
- Provide administrative support to management team.
- Provide first line accounts, sales, and technical support for all customers.
- Provide office-based support to field staff to help them manage customer notifications and scheduling of work.
Hours of work are Mon-Fri between 0800 and 1800 by negotiation. Location: Unifone's Balclutha office.
Any Queries should be directed to email@example.com
Applications close 9 March 2021