We are seeking a highly motivated and driven individual for a full-time, permanent role of Senior Aluminium Joinery Installer / Builder based out of our factory in Milton, South Otago to install windows and doors, both replacement joinery and retro-fit, and also site glazing.
This is a Leadership role and will involve working with and training other staff. At least three years’ experience and/or an appropriate qualification in the building or aluminium window and door industry is essential. Remuneration will reflect the applicant’s experience.
Milton is a town that is growing as people realise it is only a short commute from Otago’s bigger centres and it is the gateway to Central Otago and the Catlins. There are many beautiful beaches nearby and rolling countryside to explore.
The successful applicant would possess the following:
• Strong attention to detail and a high quality of workmanship
• Physically fit (heavy lifting required)
• Full drivers license
• Have a positive attitude and be able to work unsupervised
You will be expected to perform the following:
• Complete allocated work within the time required
• Install as per the New Zealand Building Code
• Confident using hand tools and power tools
• Complete work as per job sheets in accordance with the production schedule
Remuneration will be between $27 and $35 per hour depending on experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 417 8264 for more information