At Clutha Views Lifecare we are proud to offer Rest Home, Hospital and Dementia care at a modern purpose-built facility, set on more than 2 hectares of flat grounds in North Balclutha with views of the surrounding farmland, river valley and township.
At Clutha Views, our dedicated and experienced team are here to attend to both your everyday and urgent requirements. We believe in providing personable, compassionate, safe, respectful care, adding value to the quality of everyday living. Our facility is especially built for aged care needs and our dedicated and experienced team are here to attend to both your everyday and urgent requirements. We aim to enable residents to enjoy the highest possible quality of care and living standards in a safe, friendly, happy environment.
We are currently seeking 2 Registered Nurses on a permanent full-time basis, who are reliable team players and have a real passion for working with the elderly.
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our elders, who make the job a pleasure.
Applicants should have the following:
• Eligibility to work in NZ
• Previous Aged Care experience and preferably with InterRAI competency
• New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current APC
• Holds a current First Aid Certificate
• Understanding the needs of our Elders and delivering service excellence
• A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude
• Strong Communication skills (Fluent in written and spoken English)
• A high standard of personal presentation
• High energy, enthusiasm and a team player
• Empathetic and caring nature
• Must be available for all shifts (AM, PM, Night and Weekend)
Are you keen? If so we would love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are really interested get your application in as fast as possible to increase your chances.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.