Your role as Perennial Supervisor with our Nursery would be to:
- Grow and maintain perennials
- Pot and plant crops as per the production plan
- Liaise with other staff about work requirements to help them when needed and to facilitate the smooth running of the nursery as a whole
- Keep production details as required by the production control system
- Attend weekly management meetings and contribute ideas on increasing nursery efficiency, plant quality and customer satisfaction
- Collect, collate and pack orders to customer standards when needed
- Carry out quality control at every stage in the production process
- Assist in planning production of plants along with resource and labour requirements
- Keep shop stocked with crops that are ready for sale
Ideally, you'll bring a minimum of five years industry experience and/or a relevant degree or diploma.
Applications close 19 April 2019.