Allied Press is a locally owned media company operating across multiple media platforms (print, online, digital) delivering news, information and entertainment throughout our various publications.
Allied Press has the opportunity for a professional, friendly and passionate person to join its South Otago team. This position is 20 hours per week, Mondays and Tuesdays, 8.30am – 5pm, Wednesdays 8.30- 12.30pm.
The role is varied, includes front of office reception, account and circulation payments and enquiries, classified advertising, sales administration assistance and newspaper advertising layout.
Applicants need to demonstrate:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• A friendly and approachable manner
• Exceptional telephone and customer service skills
• Computer literacy.
• Experience in a newspaper environment would be desirable, however not essential.
• The ability to work to strict deadlines
• High standard of oral and written communication
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work as part of a small but dedicated team.
If you are keen to join the South Otago Allied Press team, then please send your C.V. with a covering letter to: Jody Pearson Sales Manager, Clutha Leader email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 12 October 2018.
Please note that you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.