NPD Milton Casual Customer Service Representative
At NPD Limited we strive for industry leadership. We are highly customer focused providing quality service throughout the South Island. We are seeking a Casual on-call Customer Service Representative to join the NPD family and add to our culture of friendly efficient service.
This position is an on-call position. Applicants must be available at short notice to open, close, work weekends and public holidays – full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have retail experience preferably in the FMCG industry.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role
• Retail experience preferred but not essential
• Computer literate
• Flexibility to work all days of the week
• Customer and results focused
• Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver
• Strong communication
• Planning, organisational and time management skills
• Maintaining standards and eye for detail
• Physically fit and healthy
Key responsibilities include:
• Assists customers with refuelling their vehicle when they arrive at the pump
• Maintains a clean and tidy forecourt by ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently
• Assisting customers with making payment of purchased goods
• Promotes and practices Health & Safety, identifying potential hazards. Accurately documenting incidents or accidents
• Promote and practise outstanding customer service
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a full New Zealand driver’s license.
Please apply in writing to:
39A Union Street
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.