FULL TIME PERMANENT
Southern Institute of Technology Limited has the above full-time permanent position available currently situated at our TELFORD Campus in Balclutha. We are seeking applications from appropriately qualified and experienced people to fill this important role. Successful applicants will deliver excellent customer service to our students and support our staff through outstanding administration, organisational and communication skills and undertake secondary school liaison and general marketing tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
* Passion for promotion of primary industry
* Demonstrated knowledge of the primary industry
* Experience in a marketing role
* Experience in an office administration role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to coordinate different stakeholders to reach goals
* Proven competence with the Microsoft suite of programmes
* Knowledge and understanding of databases
* Effective organisational/time management skills
* Ability to work unsupervised
* A full NZ driver’s license
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in the workplace and be comfortable working in a culturally diverse and inclusive student environment and be able to undertake occasional travel within New Zealand, sometimes overnight.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
For a job description and application form please contact:
Private Bag 90114
Phone 0 3 211 2606
with whom applications close on 15 October 2020