Silver Fern Farms is New Zealand's leading marketer, processor and exporter of premium quality lamb, beef, venison and associated products. We are a regionally significant business with annual revenue in excess of $2bn, 7,000 employees, seven offshore offices, 14 processing sites in New Zealand and exporting to over 60 countries.
Our Vision: To become the world's most successful and sustainable grass-fed red meat company.
We have exciting opportunities for Maintenance Engineers in our Finegand plant.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Broad-based experience or a sound knowledge of plant mechanical and engineering practices and policies with a particular emphasis on maintenance operations, plant reliability and health and safety requirements
- An applicable Trade qualification
- A demonstrated knowledge of the legal and legislative compliance conditions and issues associated with plant engineering practices
- Computer literacy, working knowledge of CMMS system would be desirable
- Demonstrates excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- A high standard of English
To apply online, click on APPLY to submit your application.
- Reference # - 8962
- Posted on - 02/04/2019
- Closes on - 30/04/2019
- Location - Finegand Plant, Balclutha
- Job level - Experienced
- Work type - Permanent full-time