- Senior HR role in one of New Zealand’s iconic brands
- Drive HR solutions in a large, dynamic and commercial business
- Lead locally executed HR practices.
This is a great opportunity to build on your HR career by joining the Finegand Plant at Silver Fern Farms. With 14 plants across New Zealand, Silver Fern Farms produces 30% of all of New Zealand’s Lamb, Beef and Venison. Their vision is "Inspirational Food created by Passionate People" and they have a strong focus on adding value to New Zealand's natural, high quality, grass-fed red meat.
The position will be based at their Finegand Plant, just outside Balclutha.
The successful HR Manager will drive processes, ensuring stakeholder engagement across the business. This involves implementing best practice processes to deliver the optimum results in term of cost, quality and service.
- Develop standards, analyse data critically, and drive process improvement
- Lead recruitment initiatives
- Develop and implement HR strategies and plans, detailing objectives, priorities, and how they are to be achieved across the plant.
- Ensure compliance with company and legislative policies and standards in relation to employment and people management.
- Build and maintain appropriate internal and external relationships.
- IEA and CEA negotiation, employment relationship problem resolution and day to day management of disciplinary issues.
- Oversea admin and payroll
To be successful you will need:
- Solid background in HR at management level
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to meet objectives
- Up to date knowledge of legislative policies and standards in relation to employment and people management.
- Experience in working with Unions
- HR generalist experience including recruitment and payroll
If you are a self-starter, who likes change and big challenges please apply now or call Daniel on 03 4773633