ABOUT THE JOB
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Generalist to join our team at Danone Balclutha factory, being the sole-charge HR person onsite. You will manage responsibilities across the HR spectrum – from Recruitment, Talent Cycle deployment to Employment Relation matters and org-wide events organisation.
You will provide operational HR support for a workforce of 120 people, you work closely with the senior leaders of the plant on all people related matters. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone aiming towards an HRBP role in the near future.
This is a 7-month Fixed Term opportunity covering Parental Leave, based at Danone Balclutha factory, working Mon-Fri between 8am and 4.30pm with flexible working options. Relocation support can be provided for the right candidate.
• Partner with HRBP’s and managers to provide smart, reliable and accurate best practice advice on employment/industrial relations
• Manage Recruitment process for Balclutha operational vacancies
• Deploy locally the Talent Cycle processes such as Annual Salary Review, Talent Review, Development & Performance Conversation
• Ensure all learning & development activities are rolled out locally in collaboration with HR team
• Be responsible for HR-related topics through SIM 3 meetings, answering employee queries and organise HR-led events onsite
You must have an HR or Business-related qualification and gained relevant experience in this field. You take great pride in your emotional agility and adaptability.
To be successful you will also have:
• Previous HR Advisory experience with strong exposure to ER and Recruitment
• Excellent communication and presentation skill
• Ability to work well with people and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a problem-solving focus
• An open mindset and detail-oriented approach to your work
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed
with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil and Karicare, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoner’s day to day experience, we have been awarded Winner of the 2020 Employer of Choice awards through the NZ HRD Awards.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world.
One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Located in the beautiful vista of Greenfield, just 20 minutes from Balclutha in the South Otago region, Danone Nutricia NZ spray drying plant employs state of art European technology to manufacture and package high quality nutritional powders. Our farm-fresh quality NZ milk is collected, delivered and processed daily ensuring only the best for our consumers. Our operation prides itself on delivering the finest food and ingredients to help stand by the consumers of our products.
Danone is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status. If you require any assistance during the recruitment process because of a disability, please enclose details within your application.
• A sole-charge HR opportunity with exposure and responsibilities across HR spectrum
• A productive team environment where you can feel trusted and supported
• Endless possibilities to develop and accelerate your career
• Free health & life insurance, Annual Bonus Scheme, flu vaccination, fresh fruit every day, Flexible Working options, 4% Kiwisaver contribution and so much more!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.
Proving yourself in this role could lead to future opportunities within Danone both locally and abroad. We support our employees to take ownership of developing their career within Danone and encourage moves
across (as well as within) our varying functions and businesses. We are passionate about developing and growing our team of leaders, and that could soon include you!
Opportunities like these don’t come around often so if this sounds like you – get in quick!
To submit an application, email your CV/Cover Letter to Emily Ta (Talent Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org– we will review applications as soon as they are submitted. Please note that only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please