• Work on interesting and challenging projects in the structural and bridging space
• Rewarding career, competitive market salary and excellent benefits
• Network of offices throughout Asia Pacific and globally
2018 is proving to be an excellent year for Stantec. An opportunity is available in our Balclutha office for a civil graduate with an interest in bridges and structures.
Our close team environment will ensure you thrive, as well as supporting other members of the team to achieve overall goals. You will be open to new ideas and have enthusiasm for innovative thinking.
As a graduate with Stantec, you will have opportunities that only a global company can provide.
Ideally, you’ll have just finished your Bachelor of Civil Engineering, have an interest in structures and bridging and be available to start work in early February 2019. No previous experience is necessary (though welcomed) but you’ll need a willingness to learn and develop your skills quickly.
To be eligible to apply you must:
• Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
• Have a full clean current driving licence
• If completing your final semester currently, be able to start work in February 2019
We also require you to:
• Supply your transcript to date
• Include a cover letter outlining why you are applying and a reason why we should short list you for interview.
What we offer:
• A global young professionals’ network
• Firm-wide online specialist knowledge group
• Access to global industry leaders through our Practice Leader network
• The ability to work on projects from different geographies
• Taking your skills overseas via a young professionals’ exchange
• Mentoring of technical support and encouragement
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
• An interactive graduate development program
• Mentoring for your ongoing development
• Professional Memberships
• Bonuses and incentives
• Service Recognition Awards
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Health Insurance – Income Continuance Insurance (ICI) – Life Insurance
How to apply:
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Margaret McMeel on +64 9 580 4502 or mobile +64 275 442 930 or click Apply Now.
Applications close on Friday 18 January 2019.
WINNER – Financial Review Client Choice Award 2017 – Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m)
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So when we take on a project we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.