The South Otago Town and Country Club is a recognized successful local entertainment and leisure facility with over 40 years of community involvement and over 1200 members.
The Club is currently revamping its restaurant and working to taking the catering to the next level and is offering a position in our kitchen / restaurant. The successful applicant must be energetic, friendly and outgoing with a passion for cooking / baking.
• Hours will be rostered with weekend work
• Occasional split shifts
• Must be prepared to carry out all jobs as needing completed in the kitchen/restaurant
• Have the ability to talk to customers and make them welcome in our club
• Have good time management skills
• Be able to work under pressure at times
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
This is an exciting position for an enthusiastic and passionate applicant where no two days are the same
Please send your letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Club Manager
PO Box 100