Clutha Concrete Ltd are looking for a Concrete Technician to join the Balclutha based Team. Full time position, 45+ hours per week with some Saturday morning work. Previous experience in the concrete industry preferred, however not essential as full training will be provided.
Our successful candidate will have:
- Hold the following endorsements: full class 1 drivers license, Class 4 truck license, and W to operate Tally handler )
- Willing to learn, be trained and follow instructions from the concrete supervisor
- Good communication skills
- At least NCEA level 1 with maths
- A good position to begin a career in the concrete industry with good prospects for advancement to technical or management roles
- Fit & healthy with the ability to lift up to 20kg
- Neat, tidy work habits, well organised and good attitude
- An interest in concrete and the construction industry and a willingness to learn
- Opportunity to study towards industry recognised concrete qualifications
- A team player who follows instructions from the supervisor
- Experience not essential and full training will be provided
If this sounds like you, contact Kieran Calteaux 03 418 1299 or 027 430 7007.