An exciting opportunity has arisen with Project Bruce for a Community Development Worker! Based in Milton, South Otago, the role is to support community-led development in the Milton, Waihola and Taieri Mouth communities with a participatory, place-based approach.
Fixed term role til March 2020 - 40 hrs/week
Please apply if you are:-
- motivated a resourceful with the skills to implement our community plan
- a great communicator and able to engage well and build networks with diverse groups of people
- thrive on variety and challenges, and prepared to roll your sleeves up to work alongside community members
- available to work some weekends and evenings
- positive and have a passion for the District and
- have project organisational and grant application skills (preferred)
For the Job Description and Information pack
- Dale Wyber, Nurse Manager
- Milton Community Health Trust
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 027 417 8861
Applications close Friday 21 September 2018
"The Bruce District is a great place to live"