It's that time of year again, Christmas! This is our craziest, most exciting time of the year and we are on the look out for people to help our stores out!
The Warehouse is the brand that began it all. Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular with customers as a result of its simple style, and wide range of products at bargain prices. The Warehouse has become a Kiwi household name, and we proudly recognise the role that we play in communities throughout New Zealand.
About the Role:
Our Christmas opportunities are Fixed Term and you will be required to work through the holiday period.
You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you.
- 0 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer-facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
More About Us:
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external customers, ensuring a positive and professional attitude to work
- Understand the value of creating memorable and meaningful experiences for our customers
- Understand the layout of the department, including knowledge of where specific products are shelved
- Proactively interact with the customer to identify the appropriate products to meet their needs
- Follow all customer service policies, including appropriate and efficient escalation of enquiries and/or complaints
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the product catalogue in a specialist area, offering advice to customers where necessary
- Run exciting promotions to engage customers
- Demonstrate you are a team player by communicating effectively with others and supporting in any other duties instructed by the Store Manager
- Ensure processes are followed explicitly and company guidelines are upheld at all stages of the customer experience
- Maintain work area to an excellent standard, ensuring it is presentable and functional
- Be passionate about helping customers, to drive sales
Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these. They will be in touch via phone or email regardless of whether you are successful or not.