Access is one of New Zealand's leading healthcare organizations, specializing in home-based healthcare and support. We work with the Ministry of Health, District Health Boards and ACC among others, to care for more than 20,000 people around the country. We are dedicated to giving our clients the care and support they need to live independently in their home and communities.
Care Coordinators contribute to the delivery of our home based health care and support service by:
• Managing calls from clients regarding individual issues and concerns.
• Matching support workers to our clients, based on the support needs of the client
• Scheduling support worker visits, managing leave and shift cover using a purpose built database
We're looking for someone who shares our dedication to working in support of the elderly, people with disability and people recuperating from injury and illness.
This is a 1 year fixed term maternity Cover position for 32 hours PW - starting Early February 2020
• An excellent telephone manner
• Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
• Highly organized and methodical work habits
• The ability to negotiate positive outcomes
• Excellent time management skills
• A commitment to achieving excellent outcomes in a busy team environment
• Strong intermediate level database/typing/system skills
• Experience in the health or social sector desirable but not essential.
Please send your Covering Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.