The team at Caltex love keeping you and the rest of New Zealand moving. Whether you’re travelling to and from work, home or school, or heading out to dinner, the shops or the beach, we’re with you all the way.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Attendant to join our team in Balclutha. This role will suit those who are happy and friendly, have a passion for customer service, take pride in their work, can multitask and work unsupervised and enjoys a fast pace. As we are a business that is open 16 hours a day 7 days a week, it means you’ll need the flexibility to take on different shifts.
You will be responsible for:
• Serving customers efficiently and creating memorable experiences
• Delivering the standard of service and retailing excellence that our customers have come to expect
• Maintaining store presentation and creating a clean welcoming environment
• Cash handling
• Authorising fuel pumps
• Stock filling and rotation
• General housekeeping – cleaning toilets, shelves, floors
• Understanding and complying with Caltex’s policies and procedures
• Must be able to work weekend shifts
• Flexibility to take on different shifts advantageous
Whether you’re early in your career, returning to work or looking for a change & like to keep busy, this could be a great position to consider.
Get your career in motion with Caltex and apply now.
Applications close on 27th March 2020. (Please note that the selection process may commence prior to the closing date for applications)
To apply please send a Cover Letter and CV to Bronwyn at firstname.lastname@example.org