The Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) can support you in both business recovery and growth
Whether your business is moving into recovery mode and looking for guidance, or is focussed on building capability and growth, there are resources and support available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) designed to help you, including:
- RBP Growth Advisors Our growth advisors take a birds-eye look at your whole business, then help you connect with the resources and experts so you can find the right support to recover, build capability and grow.
- COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding will provide support in areas such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, strategy and digital capability.
- Tourism Transitions Fund to support tourism businesses with advice and support such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity and hibernation, cashflow and finance management, strategy and digital capability.
- Management Capability Development Fund offers businesses up to 50% co-funded support for management coaching and training services to build management capability within the business. Register your business here
- For support or questions about the RBP network you can contact your local RBP organisation, details at the bottom of this page, or call us on 0800 287 467, or email us.
In addition to the RBP network, there is other support available for businesses including:
- COVID-19 Business Helpline, is available if you have questions about government support, the wage subsidy, the Small Business Cashflow Loan Scheme, business cashflow and tax measures, business debt. Or your query may be around restructuring, health and safety, business continuity and planning for the future.
- South Island – 0800 505 096
- Curated information just for you with Kiwi Business Boost; answer a few quick questions about your business, what you're focussed on and how you are feeling, and receive free advice, tools, tips, events and articles specifically tailored to your needs. Click here.
- Free webinars targeted at key issues facing businesses, including finance and cashflow management, business continuity planning, guides to setting up e-commerce and much more. Click here to view webinars delivered to date.
- Business Mentoring Support via Business Mentors New Zealand; an independent national business mentoring service provider to the small business sector in New Zealand. The service matches experienced businesspeople, the Mentors, with small business owners. For more information and to register click here.
- COVID-19 information for businesses, the Governments central resource for COVID-19 business information, including the latest news and updates, cash flow loans and support, wage subsidy and leave support, plus much more, here.
- Export-specific information and support relating to COVID-19 from NZTE, including international market updates, Government packages and support, and useful tools and resources to help you manage COVID-19 business impacts.